The BWY Yoga for Pregnancy Module is an accredited,Post-Diploma Module which, on completion, will provide Yoga Teachers with the skills, techniques, knowledge and confidence to teach Yoga to Pregnant women.
A 7 Day training Course spread over 6 months, to be held in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
• Anatomy and Physiology for the Three Trimesters of Pregnancy, and Labour
• How to adapt and modify a Yoga Practice for Pregnancy
• Learn new movements and techniques to promote a healthy pregnancy
• Learn techniques for use during Labour
• Become familiar with the Common Conditions of Pregnancy and learn how yoga can
help relieve or prevent them
Open To: Qualified BWY Yoga Teachers, or Accredited Teachers, with at least 2 years
teaching experience, and an interest in pre-natal care.
Tutors: Julie Hemmings (BWY Dip, BWY Pregnancy Module, Pranayama Module,
BWY Assessor, Birthlight Baby Yoga Tutor.
Denise Austin (Midwife, RGN)
15th September, 2012
For the Full Course Content and Application Criteria, go to: www.divineworks.co.uk and download the Student Information Pack, Email: email@example.com or call: 01283 712434.