Here are some great websites if you are looking for gift ideas for yoga enthusiasts:
- For beautifully made cotton and natural fibre yoga clothing check out Gossypium
clothing www.gossypium.co.uk As every item is made individually to order they can offer custom hemming to your preferred leg length. Ethically produced clothes, all made in the UK.
- For women’s yoga clothing that is stylish, feminine, durable, and eco-friendly shop at Wellicious www.wellicious.com/yoga-clothing.html ethically made in Europe from super-soft, long-lasting, natural and organic fabrics.
- For yoga clothing and accessories try Asquith, all fabrics are chemical-free, ethically grown and eco-friendly made with positivity and great love! www.asquithlondon.com
- For anything related to yoga this is a great website, it has equipment, books, dvds,
cds, reading material, clothing and gift ideas check out yogamatters www.yogamatters.com
- The Yoga Shop online store is run by yoga teachers that have been running yoga studios for over 22 years! Fast, friendly and ethical shopping, supplying and helping yoga teachers, studios and gyms: www.theyogashop.co.uk for all yoga equipment, clothing and supplies.
- Sarasvati Yogi-Craft is a shop based in Shrewsbury that specialises in Yoga accessories such as mats, carry bags, blocks and belts etc. They also sell a wide range of handicrafts from the mystic East including genuine Tibetan jewellery
made by refugees and Nepalese sacred jewellery. A wide range of BAFTS registered Fair Trade Handicrafts such as ethnic musical instruments, sound healing tools, Tibetan bells & hand made singing bowls, Buddhist and Hindu
sculptures and statues.